Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Black-figured amphora showing four men surrounded by bees. These men are Laios, Keleos, Kerberos, and Aigolios,who according to Greek myth, plundered from the hives the honey on veritecatering.com which the god Zeus was nourished as an infant. Substitute honey for maple or date syrup to make these vegan. The recipe is particularly good with kid if you can ﬁnd it but otherwise you can use lamb. Athenian black-figure amphora attributed to the Antimenes Painter.
Making Eggs Benedict is easier than you think and is the perfect brunch option to whip up. Cook the muffin, bacon and egg on the hotplate first then keep warm in the AGA warming oven while you make a delicious homemade hollandaise sauce. This recipe is suitable for vegans and is gluten-free and dairy-free. Cinnamon rolls are perfect for an afternoon treat or even for breakfast. Many thanks to AGA Demonstrator Naomi Hansell for sharing this fabulous recipe with us.
Recipes from collection
Once a dish is cooked, that recipe is learned, and displays in the ‘Recipes’ tab inside the pause menu. After learning a recipe it will display in the cooking window before preparing, so it’s clear what the ingredients will produce. If ingredients combined in the recipe window will produce a yet unlearned recipe, it will display that the result is unknown. This traditional roast turkey is excellent for Christmas Day.
- Recipe courtesy of our friends at Clarence Court Eggs.
- Many thanks to AGA Specialist Dawn Roads for this recipe.
- There are few things that conjure up childhood as effectively.
- The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
- Roughly translated as potatoes with an asparagus and herb dressing, this makes a fantastic side dish to simply cooked white fish.
- Haggis – available in vegetarian and gluten free options – is delicious and highly seasoned so makes a perfect tasty topping for simple mushrooms.
Collection 30 Veggie Choices Looking for a meat-free meal? Or perhaps you just want to try something different? This collection will give you new ideas and veggie twists on some old favourites. Collection 27 Lovely Leftovers Make your food and your budget go further with these clever, waste-reducing dishes. Collection 07 Fishy dishes We all know that fish is good for us, but we don’t eat enough of it as we should.
Potato and poached egg hash
If using frozen prawns, ensure that they are well defrosted and drained. Place the oil, ﬁsh sauce and honey in a saucepan and add the prawns. Sauté them gently in the sauce for 2 or 3 minutes until they are tender. Continue to cook the sauce until it has reduced by half.